Get Connected Sundays at 9:45am!
- Children’s Ministry for Birth through 5th grade (Education Building)
- Youth Group for Grades 6-12 (Sanctuary Second Floor)
- Couples' Class David & Joyce Teeter (Sanctuary Second Floor)
- Japanese Bible Study (Education Building, Room 103)
- Explore the Bible for seniors but all are welcome! (Education Building, Room 105)
- Bible Studies for Life for seniors but all are welcome! (Education Building, Rooms 101 & 104)
- 5:30pm—Community Dinner in the Fellowship Hall (during the school year Sept.-Nov. & Jan.-May). Donations: $5 for adults, $3 for kids ages 4-10, or $12 for the whole family! If you are interested in helping with serving or clean-up, contact Chris Fowler (910-376-7371).
- 6:30pm Ministry Programs for All Ages—adults, youth, & children! Youth Families meet upstairs; Children's ministry is provided for birth through 5th grade until 7:30pm; a Traditional Service meets in the Sanctuary; and the Japanese Ministry meets in the Education Building.